Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Own Collection of Recipes

These are links to recipes that have been reviewed on this blog that I cook regularly, sometimes for decades. If you don't see what you are looking for, email me . If I have a recipe for the dish you are seeking, I will post it. If I don't have a recipe, I'll look for one to trial. Recipes that are designated "OldRoses" recipes are either my own invention or have been altered significantly and become my own.

Blueberry Muffins

Golden Crescents

Sticky Buns

Cream of Mushroom Soup

French Onion Soup

Potato Soup

Marinated Artichoke Hearts

Blue Cheese Dressing

Blackened Chicken

Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms

Chicken Pot Pies

Chicken Fried Rice

Rosemary Chicken and Vegetables

Homemade Shake-and-Bake Chicken

Chicken Stir Fry

Meatballs

Fettuccine Alfredo

Macaroni and Cheese

Meat Filled Jumbo Shells

Brownies

Ultimate Chocolate Brownies

Bonnie Butter Cake with French Silk Frosting

Dinette Cake

Special Dark Picnic Cake

Bacardi Rum Cake

Chocolate Butter Frosting

Apple Pie

Blueberry Pie

Pumpkin Pie

Oatmeal Scotchies

Valentine Cookies

No comments: